Friday, August 24, 2012

Butera Market Coupon Matchup Deals 8/23


8/23/12 through 8/29/12

General Mills Total Cereal $1.49 (when you buy 4) (limit 4)
Coupon(s): $0.75 (printable)
Final Price: $2.96/4 ($0.74)
General Mills Cheerios and/or Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal $1.49 (when you buy 4)
Coupon(s): $0.50 (printable)
Final Price: $3.96/4 ($0.99)

In-Ad Coupons
County’s Delight Milk $0.99 (with in-ad coupon) (limit 1)
Hostess Twinkies, Cupcakes, SuzyQ’s or HoHo’s $1.49 (with in-ad coupon) (limit 1)
Food Club Peanut Butter $0.99 (with in-ad coupon) (limit 1)

Note: most in-ad coupons require a spate $10 or lager purchase

Find any other deals? I’d love to hear about them, post them in the comment section below or on my Facebook, Twitter, or Google +.
Have any pictures of your grocery trip/haul post them on my Facebook, Twitter, or Google + and tell my how much you saved.
If you’re new to coupon or just new to my page/blog check out my two albums “Couponing 101” and “Couponing Hints & Tricks” in my photo section on my Facebook or my videos on my YouTube Channel.
Have any other questions; ask me in the comment section below or my Facebook, Twitter, Google +.
Can’t wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment