Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Mission To Coupon Healthier

Have you ever heard anyone say “people who coupon only get junk food?” Well I think we can eat healthier and I’m going to prove it to you. Each week we will be featuring a recipe of the week with it will be provided the recipe, coupon matchups to the items need for the recipe, and stores where the items are on sale (remember you can always price match at Wal-Mart). This way you will be able to have a cheap home cooked meal and save lots of money on it plus you and your families will be able to try new meals each week. If you would like to suggest a recipe you can post in the comment section below, email me at couponkidofchicago@gmail.com, or post them on my Facebook, Twitter, or Google +. Hope you all we join me so we can coupon and eat healthier together.

No comments:

Post a Comment